Harvard Baroque is turning 20 - and we're inviting everyone back to join the party! Former directors Robert Mealy and Murray Forbes Somerville will join Phoebe Carrai, Sarah Darling, and Edward Jones for a massive evening of extreme beauty.
- Handel: Overture to “Semele”
- JS Bach: Concerto for Two Violins (feat. Robert Mealy and Sarah Darling)
- Marais: Suite from “Semele”
- Corelli: Concerto Grosso no. 1
- Monteverdi: Beatus Vir
- Purcell: Welcome to all the Pleasures
- Vivaldi: Concerto “Alla Rustica”